Re: [equinox-dev] Join our October 2nd Eclipse IDE Community Call

Hi,
Just a reminder:

The Eclipse IDE Virtual Community Call is happening today, October 2nd, 2024, from 2:30pm-3:30pm (CEST) / 8:30am-9:30am (ET).

If you haven’t registered yet, you can still join via the videoconference link in the Eclipse IDE agenda: Eclipse IDE Agenda

The agenda has been updated and includes the following demos:

  • Multi-Monitor HiDPI Support on Windows - Andreas Koch (Yatta)
  • New Find/Replace UI - Heiko Klare (Vector Informatik GmbH)
  • Modern Light Theme - Sebastian Ratz/Matthias Becker (SAP)
  • Sticky Scrolling - Christopher Hermann (SAP)

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thomas