Re: [equinox-dev] Adding Support for authorized_keys to Equinox SSH Shell

Hi Gunnar,

Thanks for the interest.  I will let Lazar answer the more technical
questions related to the SSH shell support and how support for SSH keys
should be added.

As to how or where you should work on this support:  I suggest you fork the
rt.equinox.bundles repo at github
(https://github.com/eclipse/rt.equinox.bundles) and then do your work there
and inform us of any reviews or collaboration you would like to do with the
equinox team and/or community in the bug report you created.  Once we have
agreed on the direction and finalize the solution for your contribution
then we can pull the contribution in with the process outlined in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Handling_Git_Contributions

HTH.

Tom

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                       |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,                                                                                                                          |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |12/09/2011 02:14 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[equinox-dev] Adding Support for authorized_keys to Equinox SSH	Shell                                                                           |

I looked at the new Equinox SSH Shell today and I'd like to contribute
support for using SSH keys as an alternative to using the JAAS based
authentication.

Are there any strong ideas about how such support should be added?
What's the preferred model of working on this support? Is a GutHub
fork/branch ok (with a final patch via Bugzilla)?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx