[equinox-dev] Problem using HttpsURLConnection in IBM J9(weme)

Hi

I am using J9 Version 2.3.
I am trying to open a https connection using :
url = "" URL("my https server ip");
HttpsURLConnection connection = (HttpsURLConnection) url.openConnection();

On running my OSGi bundle I am getting this error:
java.lang.InternalError: Trust store configuration problem: Error loading keystore from file: /opt/weme/lib/security/cacerts:
        Error reading keystore
        at com.ibm.j9.jsse.SSLSocketFactory.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.getDefault(Unknown Source)
        at javax.net.ssl.HttpsURLConnection.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.oti.net.www.protocol.https.Handler.openConnection(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URL.openConnection(Unknown Source)

Could anyone please help me as to why I am getting this error.

Thanks and Regards
Sayan

Back to the top