[equinox-dev] [p2] retagged UI projects in case of rebuild...

It seems the projects were tagged for the I-build 1 minute before my last fix was committed.

However, when I went to retag before the build started, I saw some launch config changes coming in that I couldn't vouch for, so I didn't retag immediately.
By the time I decided to retag only the UI, the build had started.

So....

I have retagged only the UI projects in case there is a resubmission from p2 before I am online in the morning. I did not tag the other changes since I wasn't familiar with them...

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 229403. [ui] Repository not found was never reported via dialog (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui

Back to the top