[equinox-dev] New test project created

We have been working to get the p2 tests integrated with the build so they
are run as part of the automated test framework. Unfortuanatly we have some
tests which are testing (and therefore referencing) bundles which aren't
included in the SDK so there were failures. We have pulled these tests into
a separate project (org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests.optimizers) and updated
the team project set files.

Please load the new project and add it to the list of tests you run before
releasing code to ensure that things are not broken.

Thanks.

Back to the top