[equinox-dev] A few more days to submit for OSGi DevCon/EclipseCon

Dear OSGi Friends,
It looks like I have more than enough long talks for OSGi DevCon but I
am sorely lacking on Tutorials. Only one was registered so far so I
decided to register one of my own (in time this time).

I know of so many interesting projects with OSGi, a short talk is
perfect to show what kind of interesting things you are doing with
OSGi. And I can't imagine there are no more subjects out there for a
tutorial?

5 more days ...

Kind regards,

   Peter Kriens