RE: [equinox-dev] Commons logging madness

Hi Hal,

If you're really stuck with using the JCL API you might take a look at
creating a bundle containing jcl104-over-slf4j and then statically binding
the implementation to log4j or whatever.
I've run into similar problems in the past where I simply can't alter
logging code and can confirm this works as it sidesteps the JCL discovery
process and less intrusive.

HTH
-Simon