[epsilon-dev] Proposal to move CDO driver to main repo (?)

Hi everyone,

I noticed that in EpsilonLabs, there is a CDO EMC driver [1]. I was wondering whether there is a reason it’s not in the main repository? Asking only for maintenance purposes, since as far as I can work out it only depends on CDO which is an Eclipse project, so presumably no licensing / legal issues to deal with. Having it in the main repo would help us more easily detect any breaking changes or API evolutions.

Thanks,

Sina

[1] https://github.com/epsilonlabs/emc-cdo

Back to the top