[epsilon-dev] Proposal to remove easymock 3.1, nodep 2.1.3 and objenesis 1.0

Hi everyone,

I noticed that there are three external dependencies in the repository which, as far as I have been able to deduce, are unused. These are:

tests/net.sf.cglib.nodep_2.1.3

tests/org.objenesis_1.0

tests/org.easymock_3.1

Since they are unreferenced, I presume they were either added accidentally, or no longer required. I propose to remove these before the next release. Also if we are deleting concordance, we can also remove plugins/org.h2_1.1.117.

Let me know if I’m missing something.

Thanks,

Sina

Back to the top