Re: [epsilon-dev] Changes required for Pinset (based in Epsilon 1.5) to work with Epsilon Interim version

Thank you for sharing this Alfonso - very helpful!

Going forward and as the team is growing, we should probably consider
setting up an API baseline [1] for Epsilon so that we're aware when
we're introducing API-breaking changes. I've added a card to our
Trello board [2].

Thanks,
Dimitris

[1] https://help.eclipse.org/2019-12/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.pde.doc.user%2Ftasks%2Fapi_tooling_baseline.htm