Re: [epsilon-dev] Proposal to add isLoaded() to IModel

Hi Sina,

Thanks for the proposal and for investigating its impact. Could you
briefly summarise a couple of use-cases for this new method? As this
will be a breaking change (any EMC drivers that we don't control will
produce compilation errors) it'd be useful to have some justification
on record.

Thanks,
Dimitris