Re: [epsilon-dev] Proposal to remove deprecated methods

Hi Sina,

Removing deprecated methods typically requires a new major version
(i.e. 2.0). Having said this, with the amount of work that has gone
into Epsilon since 1.5.1 and given other changes in the API, what we
call 1.6 feels more like 2.0 anyway so perhaps we should bump up the
major version and think about making a 2.0 release.

Thanks,
Dimitris