[epsilon-dev] Tests in Jenkins

Hi Dimitris,

I think this is a great idea, and only discovered that EpsilonTestSuite was not run as part of mvn clean install recently. If we can guarantee that the tests will be run in a Unix environment then this would work. Currently there are a number of tests that fail on Windows and even under Linux due to the aforementioned file locations, permissions etc. Perhaps we could start with a smaller subset and gradually add the tests which are currently failing in certain circumstances once fixed? Also the Xmx needs to be adjusted to at least 4G (I think I may have already done this) to accommodate the full test suite.

Thanks,

Sina

Back to the top