[epsilon-dev] Mailing list issues

Hi all,

If I’m not mistaken, I think some of us are having issues with not receiving e-mails sent to the mailing list, and it appears this is for those using their york.ac.uk email address. I recently changes my subscription to use my York one to see if I could receive e-mails from Dimitris but to no avail. I suspect that my last two e-mails have been going to spam, at least based on reports from Horacio. This may also explain why I haven’t been receiving e-mails from Dimitris; though oddly they don’t appear in spam either. I have now changed back to my G-Mail in the hope that this e-mail is not sent to spam. If anyone can confirm they received my previous e-mail regarding the LambdaFactory [1] (and whether it was in Inbox or Spam) it would be helpful.

In the meantime I recommend checking the mailing list archives for anyone expecting replies until this issue is sorted.

Thanks,

Sina

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/lists/epsilon-dev/msg00297.html

Back to the top