Sina

From: arcanefoam@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 21 November 2018 22:30
To: Epislon Project developer discussions

Hi all,

For some reason some of the last emails didn't make it to my inbox, nor spam, nor anything. So sorry for the late reply.

@Sina: I do agree with you simplification. EGX is rule based so it is more reasonable that it exetnds ERL. I also agree on the separate contexts, also because this could eventually result in cross-contamination of the context. So I +1 on the changes.

@Jon: Releases are a bit more troublesome because they need to be GPG signed and that bit can not be fully automated, principally cause no one wants to share their credentials on the CI configuration. I think Eclipse has some GPG signing facilities but not sure how it can be used (this is similar to signing Jars when creating updatesites, if memory serves me right).

Cheers,

Back to the top