[epsilon-dev] Requested deploy rights for Jon and Betty

Hi all,

Just to confirm that I have requested that Jon and Betty are granted deploy access to the "org.eclipse.epsilon" group ID on Sonatype OSS:

Keep in mind that -SNAPSHOT releases cannot go to Maven Central: those stay at the Sonatype OSSRH Snapshots repository.

On the other hand, non-SNAPSHOT releases can go to Maven Central provided they have GnuPG-signed and include -sources and -javadoc attachments.

Let me know if you have any questions!

P.S.: BTW, I am a bit annoyed that we still have the mailing list name as "Epislon Project". Can we fix that?

Kind regards,
Antonio

Back to the top