commit 6b1e634f08d683c0ab09a5c6014db486edf59967
Author: Sina Madani <sinadoom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Fri Mar 30 12:54:37 2018 +0100

    Initial commit of Parallel EVL.
--

This was breaking ecore2thrift. We shouldn't be changing the public API unless we have a very good reason to do so ;-). We shouldn't be returning an ArrayList, but rather a List, of course, but we have to think about other people who may be integrating Epsilon into their solutions.

Have we changed any other return types in previously existing public Epsilon APIs since 1.5.0?

Cheers,
Antonio

--
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez