Re: [epsilon-dev] Epsilon 1.5 Release

Hi Sina,

My rationale for proposing this is that we don't have ways of making
the new (parallel, incremental) module implementations available to
end users through the development tools (launch configuration UIs, ANT
attributes/nested elements). This means that very few end users would
benefit from these at this stage while there's some risk that some of
the changes in the underlying EOL/EMF-EMC classes could introduce
regressions that are not caught by our unit tests.

As such, I would be inclined to

- Release 1.5 as-is
- Add the required extension points/UIs/ANT attributes for new module
implementations
- Merge the parallel and incremental work in the main repo

Any thoughts on this would be more than welcome.

Cheers,
Dimitris