Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2024-06 RC2

...and finally a +1 for the RCP/RAP package on Linux x86-64.

Thanks
Markus

On Wed, 12 Jun 2024 at 03:35, Nitin Dahyabhai via epp-dev <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 for JEE on Windows x86-64, and informally, win32-aarch64.

Opened https://github.com/eclipse-jeetools/webtools.javaee/issues/11 regarding Servlet/Listener/Filter artifact metadata. It's not a new problem, just one I can finally define. Shouldn't affect any other parts of SimRel.

There is an oddity where the HTML and CSS Editors aren't offered on those files, even though they are bound to both WTP's content types and the filename extensions. I've only seen this on Windows so far with WWD also present, and even then not consistently. Maybe there's some short circuiting in the editor manager going on that I haven't found.

###
EclipseSource Group
Telefon: +49 721 664733-0 (UTC +1)
Telefax: +49 721 66473329

http://eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstrasse 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

Back to the top