Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2024-06 RC1

Hi everyone,

The 2024-06 RC1 release is now up on the website: https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/2024-06/rc1

As Jonah has mentioned, the mirrors need to do their magic. You may initially notice the slow downloads, but this will quickly improve with time.

Regards,

On Thu, May 30, 2024 at 12:18 PM Jonah Graham via epp-dev <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Our next milestone build is available for testing: EPP 2024-06 RC1

1. I am still investigating a regression in warnings during the build - see #171
2. I am sending this email now, but the mirrors have not had a chance to do much yet - so you may want to let mirrors do their magic before downloading.
3. I didn't update the last recorded +1 since M1, I will capture those next time.

I have been following the steps on https://github.com/eclipse-packaging/packages/labels/endgame - you can see the checkmarks as to what is done.

Download link: https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/2024-06/RC1/

EPP was built with the p2 repositories at:

https://download.eclipse.org/releases/2024-06/202405311000 and
https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/2024-06/202405301200/

Please test and send your +1 to this mailing list. +1s are optional as the package will be published anyway.

Last +1 received for each package and platform (apologies if I missed one of your +1 emails, just let me know and I will update Last Recorded +1)

Packages:
committers - 2023-06 RC2
cpp - 2024-06 M1
dsl - 2024-06 M1