Re: [epp-dev] JustJ JRE for AArch64

> On 13 Nov 2020, at 22:52, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> The intellectual property needs to be fully vetted and you must engage in a release review before you can do a release.
> I've asked the IP Team to bump up the priority for the CQs.

Thank you. In the main Java part there is no new content (except small compatibility patches), and the licenses were not changed; the change affected mainly the names and IDs.

The new STM content used by the project templates is BSD Type 3, so there should be no problems with it either.

> Please create a release record for this release.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.embed-cdt/releases/6.0.0

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top