Re: [epp-dev] rcp entry in epp.website.xml

Thank you Markus.

I vaguely remember that era, it feels like a long time ago in a simpler (less powerful) time.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 at 10:46, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jonah

I am confident that it can be removed. If my memory serves me right, this entry was needed at the very beginning of the project, i.e. in a pre-p2 era. (Yes, this time existed... and used a mechanism called the Eclipse Update Manager)

Regards
Markus