[epp-dev] Contribute the embedcdt projects to EPP

Hi,

I'm trying to move the Embedded CDT project one step closer to SimRel.

For this I added three more projects

org.eclipse.epp.package.embedcdt
org.eclipse.epp.package.embedcdt.feature
org.eclipse.epp.package.embedcdt.product

All three are copies of the corresponding .cpp projects, with the names updated and some customisations.

For convenience, you can compare them with the following commands:

diff packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.embedcdt
diff packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.feature packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.embedcdt.feature
diff packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.embedcdt.product

I don't think that we need a separate CQ for this, since it reflects the existing .cpp projects.

---

I already added a new Gerrit contribution:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages/+/169765

There are a few more changes that I have in my EPP fork, but I suggest we discuss them in a separate topic.

I would appreciate your comments.

Liviu

Back to the top