Re: [epp-dev] Pruning 9 inactive committers soon

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 3:00 PM Andreas Sewe <sewe@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mickael,

> Do you also want to be removed as a committer? Or do you want to keep
> your commit rights?

you can remove me as committer, too. I know how to use Bugzilla + Gerrit
if I find an issue, after all. :-)

> As you've been participating to discussions, I personally find it OK
> that you remain a committer even if you can't specifically contribute to
> the Java package, but if you prefer, we can remove you as committers as
> well.
> It's up to you ;)

So, yes, feel free to remove me, as that more accurately reflects my
current status. I am more an interested outsider ATM.

That being said, the issue of the Java package having no maintainer
still stands.

As this is our most downloaded EPP for the current release and I already keep an eye on it and try to improve it [1] it sounds reasonable for me to take it over.
Mikael, Jonah,
Count this as official request to get listed as Java package maintainer and thus added as a committer to the project.

Best wishes.

Andreas

--
Dr. Andreas Sewe | sewe@xxxxxxx | +49 152 56342856