Re: [epp-dev] Reduce Mirror Footprint

Thanks Ed,

This cleanup is on my list of things to do as part of the prep work this week for 2020-06 M1.

Thanks,
Jonah

On Mon., Apr. 13, 2020, 08:21 Ed Merks, <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to suggest that someone do a simple cleanup to reduce the
mirror footprint of EPP.  This one folder currently uses 294G of the
total 1.2T mirror footprint:

https://download.eclipse.org/oomph/archive/eclipse/technology/epp/downloads/release/index.html

You'll notice that 2019-09, 2019-12, and 2020-03 are each much bigger
than the older releases.   That's because each of these still contain
all the M* and RC* downloads.  These could all be deleted and should
generally be deleted after each release.

Regards,
Ed