Re: [epp-dev] Mickael Istria and Jonah Graham would like to be EPP co-leads

Thanks a lot to you two! I was quite happy to read this.
I think you both bring a lot of know-how to this role, and you are experienced and respected in the Eclipse community. You can count on my full support.

Thanks and regards,
Markus