Re: [epp-dev] Mickael Istria and Jonah Graham would like to be EPP co-leads

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 5:40 AM Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello EPP devs and Package Maintainers,

We (Mickael and Jonah) would like to step up and take on the project lead of the EPP project in a "co-lead" fashion.

I (Jonah) have been doing the builds for a few milestones now and intend to keep on the release engineering part of the project. I will also be pulling others in on the previously discussed rota for running the checklists on individual milestone builds.

Mickael has volunteered to be a lead as well which will give the project the best chance of successfully keeping EPP healthy and investigating where and how it can be improved.

I will kick off Project Lead elections soon, but before starting an official election we wanted to test the waters with the EPP community and ensure a successful election with the full backing of the community.

Thanks guys for stepping up! I really appreciate it.
Both of you have way too many duties already so don't hesitate to kick out freeloader EPPs!

Thank you,
Mickael Istria and Jonah Graham