It tries to access recommenders.eclipse.org which isn't available any more (i.e. not listed in public DNS), and used to belong to Code Recommendes and their error logging which is no longer maintained as far as I know.

Regards,
Markus

On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 at 13:21, Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think that job can be deleted.

Denis

On 2020-03-11 10:10 p.m., Jonah Graham wrote:
The https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/job/epp-logging.mirrors/ job runs every hour, but fails as follows.

Last success was August. Can this job be disabled, or is someone going to fix it?

###
EclipseSource Group
Telefon: +49 721 664733-0 (UTC +1)
Telefax: +49 721 66473329

http://eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstrasse 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

Back to the top