Re: [epp-dev] Testing of the different packages

Thank you Andrew and David for giving more information on the Smoke tests. It is good to see the webpage with documentation of the smoke tests. Are these smoke tests available in the code repository? Is it possible to get the links for the smoke tests for different packages?

Thanks,
Sandeep