Re: [epp-dev] Indigo M6 EPP

On 3/17/11 11:19 AM, Ian Skerrett wrote:

On 3/17/2011 11:11 AM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
Please check your facts
A tad aggressive don't you think?   I hope people continue to bring up potential issues so we can discuss them.
To be fair, my info was out of date. However, I agree that this is a forum for open, honest discussion; I didn't intend to attack any people or project, and I did state clearly that my experience with m2e was a year or two old.

Eric

Back to the top