Re: [epp-dev] Helios SR2 RC2 *and* Indigo M5 EPP package status

Java packages look good.

Helios:
* About dialog says "Version: Helios Service Release 1", should this be SR2?
* Unfortunately Mylyn ships newer Orbit libraries than it should have.
In my attempt to fix it, I broke it and didn't realize my mistake
until a few hours ago when the promotion was already in progress.
We'll have it sorted for RC3 :|.

Indigo:
* The Eclipse Marketplace client is not functional in M5 (bug 334686).
This will be fixed in M6.

Steffen