Re: [epp-dev] New Logo for C/C++

Hi Doug,

I changed the icon for the download page - the change will become visible tomorrow when the new RC3 packages are released to the download page.

Apart from that the CPP package seems to use the Eclipse standard icons. If there is a need to change these, we could do this before RC4 next week - just let me know.

Regards, Markus