[epp-dev] [Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: Helios Final Daze]

Is it time yet to move the Ganymede SR2 packages from /downloads to /archive?

Curiously, we're still getting ~600 downloads/day of this stuff (an order of magnitude, I believe, lower than the Galileo bits).

FWIW, Webmaster would like it to move.

Wayne