Re: [epp-dev] M7 Testing

Yes, I think that it is too late because it is not something that can be solved in EPP, but it needs to go through the whole Helios repository build process. We should fix this as soon as possible in the next builds towards RC1 and hopefully we don't face the instability issues with Hudson then.

Regards, Markus