Re: [epp-dev] Helios M6 - sign-off request

+1 for the SOA Package, smoke tested on win32.x86 and macosx.x86_64

Am 18.03.2010 um 22:17 schrieb Markus Knauer:

Hi package maintainers,

there were some very late contributions to the Helios repository that required a rebuild of the EPP packages. In fact, the build is still running but I think that we can make it available on Friday if you send your sign-off's soon.

I am asking you to test and to sign-off build

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20100318-1806/

As I wrote above, the build is still running, but some (CPP, Java, _javascript_, JEE) packages are already available, others will follow within the next 2-4 hours. Please send me your +1/-1 by tomorrow / Friday.

Thanks and regards,
Markus
<ATT00001.c>

Back to the top