[epp-dev] urgent: PHP package - not building

Hi PHP package maintainers,

I don't see the PHP package building and didn't get any response to my other mails in the last few days.

The reason for the build failures is that the required feature org.eclipse.php.sdk is not available, but even more important is the fact that I am unable to find *any* PHP features in the Helios repository. Is PDT not in Helios any more? If so you should communicate this at least on the cross-projects list.

If I don't hear any status updates in the next 3 hours, I need to remove the PHP package.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top