Re: [epp-dev] Helios packages - builds available for M4

+1 for the Java package on 32-bit Gtk

Only nit I noticed is that the available sites preference page lists
local update sites that seemed to be used at build time, e.g.
"file:/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.6milestones/"

Steffen