Re: [epp-dev] Helios packages - first test-builds available for M2

There is another epp build running now (#5) that was triggered by me
updating /releases/staging with what
I thought was the final M2 bits.

Anthony's just said he needs to get GMF related items updated to M2. I
suggest we let the current epp build complete, but guess there will be
another one later today, once GMF has been updated? Let me know if its too
late, due to your schedule.

I've took a quick peek at jee ide and noticed the epp package repo
mentioned in its list of available repositories was /releases/galileo. I
assume that should be /release/helios?

Thanks,