Re: [epp-dev] Galileo SR1: new build available - 20090920-1025

On 9/20/09 2:03 PM, Markus Knauer wrote:
FYI:

There is a new build available for testing:

Build ID: 20090920-1025

This build contains the fixes for the "welcome page, about dialog"
problem and the updated Eclipse Platform build from Friday.

I'm running the macosx.x86_64 build of the JEE package and can confirm that the Welcome page and About dialog are properly branded. I encountered no other problems with the 20090918-0704 build, but I really don't exercise all of the WTP features. I'll continue testing this build in full-time use, but again not touching all of WTP by any means - mostly I'm exercising Platform, JDT, and CVS features.

Eric

Back to the top