Re: [epp-dev] Galileo SR1 schedule

It depends on the package.

- Splash screen is currently the same for all packages. I remember that there is a bug open because some would like to change this, but currently it is not possible.
- Welcome screen - depends on the package. Most packages are using the standard package.
- About dialog - looks similar to the standard Platform about dialog, but the details should be different (e.g. different text)

Bugs - sure.

Regards, Markus