From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Eric Rizzo
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 10:57 AM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Mac Carbon vs. Cocoa builds

Ian Skerrett wrote:
> Eric,
>
> Adobe has agreed to test EPP on Carbon.
>
> However, the bigger issue to me is that I don't think it is responsible
for
> us to go from Ganymede supporting Carbon and then in Galileo no support.

I guess I don't see it as "no support" when Eclipse Project (SDK /
"Classic Eclipse") builds for Carbon are still available. But I can see
your point there, if off on my own personal horizon. ;-)

However, seeing a solid commitment from Adobe to provide some help to
EPP is really all I was looking for. Personally it seems a bit of a
circular reasoning to me, since there would be less need for a Carbon
build if Adobe weren't in need of it. But maybe there are others that
require Carbon...

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Eric