RE: [epp-dev] update of package status - please test

Hi Roy,

I've read the bug report, and IMHO, this wouldn't qualify for a stop ship
bug to justify a recreation of Galileo Discovery site.
It is, admittedly, a bad bug, but, from the report, it does not damage
data and there is a work around.
I'd suggest you prepare a feature patch on your own update site so users
could quickly get a fix.
Let me know if you need help knowing how to do that.

And, if its any consolation, it's not just you ... TPTP has a similar
situation, and I told them "no" too. :)

You are still welcome to raise on cross-project/planning council lists and
perhaps others would like to discuss, but it would require explicit
support from others on the PC to request a re-generation of Discovery Site
this many days past the deadline.

Thanks,