[epp-dev] EPP conference call - postponed

Hi *,

the EPP conference call today at 5pm CET / 11am ET, is postponed because there is the important Galileo Release Review call for everybody at the same time, and things are looking good so far.

Next EPP conference call:

  June 17  8amPT/11amET/5pmCET
  Call-in number:
  1-613-287-8000
  1-866-362-7064
  Passcode: 880932

- Tomorrow (Thursday) is a holiday in Germany. Therefore I am not available the whole day, but I will read my emails and start EPP builds as necessary.

- Schedule for EPP Galileo RC4:

Thursday/Friday - As soon as all projects have successfully delivered their content to the Galileo repositories I will start a package build in Hudson. Hopefully this build will be available until Thursday afternoon. I'll send out a mail to the mailing list.

Friday, end of the working-day - please send me your +1/-1 votes.

Saturday/Sunday - I will copy the packages to the mirrors.

Monday - update of the packaging websites; packages available for everyone.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top