Re: [epp-dev] Conference Call, March 5th

To keep the conference call today as short as possible, here is my status
overview:

* Ganymede M4
  ** released in time
  ** all packages contain the UDC
  ** 3828 downloads in 7 days, modeling package on position 3

* Europa Winter Maintenance
  ** EPP packages build in time
  ** Europa Update Site still not available, NFS problems
  ** 109562 downloads in 5 days

* Web pages (download pages) of EPP
  ** new structure (clear (?) distinction between 'release', 'ganymede
     milestone', and nightly builds)

* UDC
  ** first results: http://www.eclipse.org/epp/usagedata/results.php

* Feedback requests in epp-dev
  ** Drupal: Extending the EPP Package Configuration File.
  ** eclipse.ini - memory settings in packages

Markus

On Tuesday 04 March 2008, Markus Knauer wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I hope that you didn't forget our bi-weekly conference call.
>
> I think it can be a very short call as everyone is running out of time
> before EclipseCon and we will be there anyway. But it would be good to get
> a short status update.
>
> Wednesday, 5th, 4pm CEST / 10am EDT / 7am PDT
>
>  Ian's call-in numbers:
>      1-613-287-8000
>      1-866-362-7064
>      Passcode: 880932