[epp-dev] Some minor fixes

I've created a "description.html" file for the EPP project and have
pointed the project meta data to it; the content now appears as the
project description on the project summary page:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=technology.packaging

I've also sorted out that the data was a little messed up and that our
commits activity hasn't been captured by the Dashboard. I believe that
(with Karl's help) this is sorted out now and we should actually start
to see accurate commit data on the summary page as well.

Wayne

Back to the top