From:        "Krammer, Martin" <Martin.Krammer@xxxxxxx>
To:        "epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/27/2011 03:57 AM
Subject:        [epf-dev] Q: Empty activity diagrams
Sent by:        epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear List,

I have a question concerning the publication, especially the activity diagrams. I found some diagram graphics in my process publications, which are just empty. Only the start- and end-points are visible, maybe some fork- or join-bars, but nothing else. Did I do something wrong or is this by malfunction?

Thanks

Martin