Re: [epf-dev] Open Process Framework plugin

Ray, are you in a position to be an Eclipse committer of this material?
See http://www.eclipse.org/committers/ for details.

I think it would be great that the OPEN folks use EPF to publish their
material, and also suspect that they could donate a lot of good material
that could be shared by the overall community.

- Scott