[epf-dev] EPF Face to Face

Hello Everyone:

We are pretty much set up here (I hope) for the Vancouver F2F. I believe all of you have directions to the Kaiser building at UBC.  We are meeting in Kaiser 3028 tomorrow.

The official start time is 1:00pm - though I have booked the room for earlier (12:30) and I have arranged a late light lunch for us.

Wireless access is available and I will have a list of IDs we can use.

If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me.

By the way the weather in Vancouver is hot and sunny right now.

best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top