[epf-dev] [Scrum] Proposed Agenda - Scrum Status Call - 11 Oct 2007

Proposed Agenda
  1. Establish a release plan and goal for the plugin.
  2. Prioritize the bug list
  3. Take on work for the next week.

Below are the bugs that are open for the Scrum plugin.

I propose that for this meeting we start assigning priorities to the bugs and effectively establish weekly iterations to get through the issues in an effective manner.  We also need a release plan and goal to strive for.

Cheers,
-Lyndon-

ID Sev Pri OS Assignee Status Resolution Summary
176503 nor P3 All mjv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ASSI
[scrum] - Develop guideline for Introduction of Scrum
184288 nor P3 Linu hoshposh@xxxxxxxxx ASSI
[scrum] Scrum phases should get added as a Delivery process
185390 nor P3 Linu hoshposh@xxxxxxxxx ASSI
[scrum] Need an index added to the Scrum plugin.
186145 nor P3 Linu hoshposh@xxxxxxxxx ASSI
[Scrum] Need to define a vision or scope for the initial plugin release
200409 nor P3 Wind epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW
[scrum] Scrum plug-in needs an about box
202364 nor P3 Linu epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW
[Scrum] Need a more complete description for the Introduction page
202365 nor P3 Linu epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW
[Scrum] The left-hand navigation for "Introduction" needs new sub-headings
202366 nor P3 Linu epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW
[Scrum] The references page needs to be improved to include other relevant sites
202367 nor P3 Linu epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW
[Scrum] The main description is not consistent with the listed relationships
202368 nor P3 Linu epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW
[Scrum] Redundant Information for Scrum Artifacts content
202369 nor P3 Linu epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW
[Scrum] There should be an artifact description for the definition of "Done"
202370 nor P3 Linu epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW
[Scrum] Move "Applying Scrum" Content
202371 nor P3 Linu epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW
[Scrum] LifeCycle content page needs a description
204299 nor P3 Linu epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW
[Scrum] Artifact: Sprint Backlog incorrectly states that the ScrumMaster is responsible for the artifact

Back to the top