[epf-dev] Problem after migrating

Hi,

We encountered a serious problem after migrating from 1.0.2a to 1.2 (stable). During publication not all files where produced resulting in broken links to tasks and other process and method elements. The problem also manifests itself by not allowing a preview during authoring,

We have tested one of these items (a task) and tried to find the problem. The problem in this case seems to be a linked guideline which uses custom icons. When clearing the large icon the problem is solved. Apparently there is a problem while obtaining the URI to the icon image. We have placed the icon images in a separate method plug-in (in the lines of a base plug-in).

Using a nightly build (20-aug) solves this problem and we are capable of publishing without apparent problems.

Question we have is it safe to use the nightly build more particular: does this nightly build only include bug fixes and no new functionality or refactorings?

Thanks in advance!

Raphael

Back to the top